[mythtv-users] metadata grabbing

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Wed Feb 2 18:59:04 UTC 2011

Mythvideo metadata grabbing works fine when I go to mythvideo and press
m and select "get all info"

Is it possible to run this command from command line as cron job?

I know there is jamu, but I don't want to use storage groups what jamu
needs. And mythvideos internal grabber is good enought.

Also, earlier there was a setting in "media settings" that allowed
mythvideo to scan video directory allways when starting mythvideo.
Now I must press m and select "watch for changes" to get new videos. It
is not a big deal, but my wife is not easy to learn those things..
Is there any way to force this?

Thanks at advance,
Kane