[mythtv-users] Failed to find any channels.

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Sat Dec 31 11:34:27 UTC 2011

> I have got a dvbsky s952 Dual DVB-S2 Card.

> Could not query inputs. eno Operation not supported (95)
> DiseqCDEvTree, Warning: No device tree for cardid 1
> DiseqCDEvTree, Warning: No device tree for cardid 3
> ChanImport: No channels to process..

Have you configured a DiSEqC tree matching your satellite installation
in mythtv-setup? see
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User_Manual:Setting_up_DVB-S_for_satellite

Usual configurations are:
  * every card has a dedicated LNB => just add a LNB directly
  * you are using a Quad LNB with a switch => add a 4 port switch with 4
    directly connect LNBs
  * you have a big house installation and just need to configure MythTV
    be passive (no idea how to do that)
  * you have a big house installation and need the Unicable patch (not
    yet integrated)

see
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parabolantenne_(TV)#Mehrparteien-Satellitenl.C3.B6sung

Regards,
Karl

PS: I saw a german mail address, so I guess you are setting up a system
     in germany for german satellite tv.