[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime - Comcast: channel change error

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 03:40:43 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 18:43, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> UPdate on this:
>>
>> I went back to Comcast store to swap out the Mcard. If you've read the
>> thread, it's because I couldn't get a Channel Map... I could tune to
>> physical channels but not virtual channels. Everything else seemed to
>> work fine (I could view physical channels)
>>
>> Well. after reading some other msgs, others have had this problem and
>> swapped cards. I tried that and got a new MCard today.
>>
>> To activate again, I called Comcast activation.
>> Unfortunately, I couldn't get the information needed from the HDHR
>> Setup (HOST ID, etc.) to activate.
>>

> Prime Web Page->Cablecard Menu->CableCard Pairing

Thanks for the input.
However, sorry, I wasn't clear. When I go to the CableCard Menu there
is nothing there. ONly:

HDHomeRun Prime Tuner
CableCARD™ Menu

My other card showed all info that I needed to tell Comcast.  For this
card, however, HDHR Prime showed nothing on the webpage except what is
above.

It's like I step backwards, instead of forward. :-(