[mythtv-users] keyboard commands

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sat Dec 24 01:02:11 UTC 2011

Guys
this is a long time issue, any suggestions ...

release-0.24-fixes
master 2 tuners, 4 virtual tuners
slave 1 tuner, 2 virtual

keyboard does work ie p, [, ] etc

y - no response at all (swap cards)
v - no response at all (PiP display)

Resulting in this irritating behaviour

recording on tuner 1
live TV can then see only channels on 2 (small list of muxed chans, say recording 10 then can see only 10HD 10Digital1 10Digital2)

I CAN schedule (say) 10 (which uses tuner 1, leaving 2 free)
and 7 (which uses tuner 3 leaving 4 free)

I've not checked if live then uses 2 or 4 in this case (or even none).

I've checked the docs to see if those bindings changed, what am I doing wrong

In desperation I dropped the database and setup from scratch. No joy.

James