[mythtv-users] Cross-compiled win32 binaries failing to run

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Dec 21 11:38:39 UTC 2011

* On Wed Dec 21, 2011 at 11:24:04AM +0100, Lawrence Rust wrote:
> Have you tried setting the cpu type i.e. adding "-c i686" to the
> mythbuild.sh invocation?  Maybe that might provide a solution.

I have the same compilation issue on my x86 CentOS 5.x box, so
I'm running a patch to add the LL to the end.  I hadn't committed it
yet because I hadn't heard anyone else complaining until now so I
wasn't sure if it was my older system or not.

I just committed my 'LL' patch since that is what we use elsewhere
in the code.  Thanks for the confirmation of the issue and creating
the ticket.

--
Chris