[mythtv-users] FreeviewHD (UK) scanning/partial lock problem

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Tue Dec 20 18:14:59 UTC 2011

On 20.12.2011 12:31, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 19/12/11 23:08, Karl Dietz wrote:
>> just for kicks you might try manually setting the original_network_id to
>> 9018 (thats the UK's DVB-T ONID) and the transport_id to 12323 for
>> the multiplex at 770MHz and see what happens.
>
> But I would have tried setting the ids from mythtvsetup if I had found a
> way to do it. I think I can read the required values from the channel
> scan. Have I missed it in the menus, or do I need to go to mythweb or
> directly into the database to do it?

sorry, I just tested it on master and you will see the values in
mythtv-setup -> 5. Channels -> Edit Transponders
but I could not find a way to change them there ...

The only other way I know is direct database editing which is frowned
upon or writing a small script, using the bindings or new service API,
to edit the transports.

Regards,
Karl