[mythtv-users] About Python & Perl bindings

Daniel Born born_daniel at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 15:59:23 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I want to get more proficient at using MythTV bindings.For the immediate future, I'd like to use and modify an existing script that uses the Perl bindings. I'll probably migrate to Python eventually but for now, it'll _should_ be quicker to just add a few lines to a Perl script.

I've searched for some user documentation on Perl bindings and I've found little more than one example script and a stub page in the MythTV wiki... If anyone has any kind of user/quick reference documentation or examples of scripts they have developed, I'd be interested in seeing them.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Daniel