[mythtv-users] Strange behavior of MythWeb

R KANNAN rk111810 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:56:53 UTC 2011

> Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 08:20:27 -0500
> From: R KANNAN <rk111810 at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Strange behavior of MythWeb
> To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org

> > Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:42:42 +0000
> > From: Alex Tomlins <alex at tomlins.org.uk>
> > Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Strange behavior of MythWeb
> > To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> >
> > What's selected in the "Edit settings for:" dropdown (top right in the
> > default theme).  This will filter the settings by host, could well be
> > why you're seeing different results.
> >
> > Alex
> >

> I have only one machine that is both the BE & FE and serves as media server
> for other clients. So there should be only one host name in the drop down.
>
> I will check it anyway this evening.
>
> Thanks
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

The "Edit Settings for" drop down has three options <backend_FE_host>,
localhost & "test-virtual box".

1)Selecting "BE_FE_Host" shows what it showed before. No
"mythfilldatabaseLastRunEnd" or "mythfilldatabaseLastRunStart".

2) Selecting "localhost" shows only one option "Theme"

3) Selecting "test-virtual box" shows the following:

Audio48kOverride
Country
OSDSubFont
PassThruDeviceOverride