[mythtv-users] howto record shows for more 10 minutes ahead of schedule and 30 mins after

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 19:06:54 UTC 2011

And I've put both options that I mentioned to 0.
Since I get mixed answers which are slightly conflicting.

So I'll stick with the advise of planning my recordings through mythweb
(which already was my standard practice)
with the added knowledge that I should not use negative numbers for start
early and that the maximum is 480 minutes before start and 480 after
ending. And that I should take the extra effort of typing the numbers
myself in stead of having mythtv fill them in for me.

Thanks all
Rob