[mythtv-users] Anyone packaging pre-25 for Fedora rpms?

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Dec 13 10:19:13 UTC 2011

On 13/12/11 04:48, Greg wrote:
> On 12/12/2011 04:28 PM, Mark wrote:
>> Would be nice to have a repo for testing this out, but I am not sure if
>> there is a repo for the pre 25 rpms like there is for Ubuntu ( PPA )
>>
>> Anyone?
>>
> ATRPM sued to have a bleeding edge repo..I am not sure if he still does
> or not...

Axel did package trunk in the past and I suppose he may do so again, but
it isn't there at present:

http://dl.atrpms.net/

But it's a rapidly moving target and to get any real benefit I think you
really need to be able to rebuild for yourself as the commits come in.
I believe there are tools for doing this in the repo too, but I haven't
used them myself.

Of course frequent rebuilds would be an alternative, but they may not be
practicable.

John P