[mythtv-users] Squeezeslave prevents audio in .24

EJS ejshoor at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 13:32:52 UTC 2011

On 9 December 2011 1:14, EJS <ejshoor [at] yahoo> wrote:

 know Im a bit late to the game on this topic, but could someone help me
 to set this up with myth?  I think I >have configured dmix correctly
and I've tested that a few different squeezeslaves can run
 concurrently, but >Myth always still seems to require exclusive use:
> ALSA, Error: snd_pcm_open("default"): Device or resource busy

A few restarts of mythfrontend later it is now all working. I should have tried that in the first place. Darn it.