[mythtv-users] SiliconDust Prime and Ceton HD channels issues

Aaron Rich aaron.rich at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 07:35:49 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to get a htpc set-up using Mythbuntu 11.10. I was able to
get both the Ceton and Prime tuners added without a problem.

When I go to watch an HD show though, the picture is striped
purple/blue whether I use the Ceton or Prime tuner. The standard def
channels look fine though.

When I use the HDHomeRun Config GUI, I'm able to tune to a HD channel
and view it fine. I don't know what is different between on the config
tool displays the video vs mythtv front end.

I'll post some pictures on a flickr place, unless there is a better
place, to help show/explain my problem inc ase I'm not describing it
correctly.

Not sure what logs would be helpful or not since I'm just getting
started with Mythtv.

Thanks in advance for the help.

-Aaron