[mythtv-users] MythTV-Status

Marc Tousignant myrdhn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 19:26:21 UTC 2011

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Robert McNamara
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 1:53 PM
To: Discussion about MythTV
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] MythTV-Status

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Marc Tousignant <myrdhn at gmail.com> wrote:

For several years now I have used Andrew Ruthven's mythtv-status script to
generate an hourly MOTD that tells me the current state of myth whenever I
SSH into my backend. It is a script that reads the XML generated by the
backend and formats it for the MOTD.

Since I just upgraded to 0.25 it has stopped working. I know why, the XML
location has changed or its not provided.

I can still access the old status page via the webpage at localhost:6544 by
going to Information > Backend Status or
localhost:6544/Status/GetStatusHTML. But how can I access the XML for the
script? Does it even still exist?

Remove the "HTML" part.

Thanks Robert. I tried changing it to XML and gave up lol

MarcT