[mythtv-users] MythTV Companion for iPad Update

Brian Fischer brianafischer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:58:16 UTC 2011

> Another little update for those with an interest, addressing the above question :)
>
> http://vimeo.com/33007761
>
> Owners of Atom backends should probably not watch. ;)
>
> Robert

Wow!!!  Thanks Chris and Robert for implementing HTTP Live Streaming!
This was the top feature on my wish list, what a great early Christmas
present.

Robert, can you provide any advice or know of active work to implement
this on the Android side?  Can a standard uPnP client like "Mirage" be
used to browse the recordings and then stream using HTTP Live
Streaming?  Where would an appropriate location to discuss this
further (mythtv-developers/IRC/...)?

Thanks,

Brian