[mythtv-users] Multiple Schedules Direct Lineups (American and Canadian)

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Wed Aug 31 12:20:40 UTC 2011

On 2011-08-30, at 10:45 PM, Dan Smith wrote:

> I'm not totally sure how to integrate both lineups. Is
> there an easy way to do this?

I'm in the same boat and as it happens Robert Kulagowski posted something yesterday on the schedules direct forum about this very topic:

http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1177

I was going to wait until next week to see how things finally shake out but the basic idea is to merge all the zipcode 14174 US stations with the Canadian ones.

- George