[mythtv-users] No Audio on Music

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 03:16:48 UTC 2011

Sometimes when I enter MythMusic, there is no music played.  I can skip
through songs (and other times can't).  Sometimes I'm able to back out of
MythMusic and start again, then music starts playing.  Other times, I have
to kill the FE.  Unfortunately, I don't have any logs as I'm never sure when
this will happen.  If no one else has seen this error, then feel free to
ignore this email.

Also, I recall reading that upgrading to Natty was causing some people
issues.  I'm running MythBuntu with JYAs repo.  Are people still having
issues?  Thanks!

Jim