[mythtv-users] Mythvideo: DVD choosing commentary tarck (no matter what I choose) and menus stuttering.

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 03:54:44 UTC 2011

Haven't played too many DVDs with my Myth .24-fixes box but was
watching the special edition of All the President's Men this evening.

This is with watching a DVD via Optical Disks, not a ripped iso.

1) I've noticed this with a few discs. The movies play fine, but when
it's on the menu screen, if there's video/audio, it stutters, that is
choppy video and audio.

2) With this particular DVD, it started playing the Redford commentary
track when I played the movie. No matter which audio track I selected
in Myth (there was an English 3ch and English 2ch), it played the
commentary.

When I put the disc in a standalone DVD player, I did not have these issues.

Thanks.