[mythtv-users] Driving a PAL tv using Intel graphics

mlt at etruscott.co.uk mlt at etruscott.co.uk
Mon Aug 22 22:08:11 UTC 2011

I have just updated my motherboard+cpu to a sandy bridge combo, which is
nice and quiet and low powered.

however, at present i still have a SD crt TV; at present i am using a
cheapo vga to s-video dongle thing that is pretty rubbish.

Does anyone know of a better way than this?  I have a vga and  dvi
connector so is there a solution that could use either of those?  I had
wondered about the apple dvi-s-video connector does this work for linux
or is there a way of getting the graphics to drive a pal-tv directly?

thanks

Mlt