[mythtv-users] Best way to integrate a Netflix feed into Myth ?

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 04:57:30 UTC 2011

FWIW, I bought a Samsung 6500 DVD player with the Smart Hub features, ie
it will connect to the Internet wirelessly and play Netflix content.  It
also had component output.

I bought it with the intent to pair it with a HD-PVR and thus be able to
capture the output from it when playing Netflix or DVDs.

It was all going according to plan until I read the manual and found out
that the component output is limited to 480i when playing Blu Ray DVDs.

My plan is to now find a dedicated Netflix box with component output and
install a Blu Ray DVD player in the back end server.

Does anyone know of a Netflix box with component output ?

Thanks !