[mythtv-users] Best way to integrate a Netflix feed into Myth ?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Aug 20 20:25:10 UTC 2011

On 08/20/2011 03:02 PM, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> I'd like to have Netflix content available on my Myth system.
>
> What is the best way to achieve this ?
>
> A Blu Ray DVD player that acts as a Netflix client ?  (capture the feed
> with a HD-PVR device ?  (I worry about the network part of the DVD
> player becoming obsolete.)
>
> Some other net client ?

Hit the input button on your TV remote to switch it to viewing the
output of your Blu-Ray or DVD player with Netflix integration or your TV
with Netflix integration or your Roku device or your Wii or your PS or
your XBox 360 (assuming you also have an XBox Live Gold subscription) or
...?

After all, it's not like you're allowed to record the movies you're
streaming from Netflix, so MythTV wouldn't be adding any real benefit.

Mike