[mythtv-users] digital cable is upon me for real now

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Fri Aug 19 11:45:54 UTC 2011

> Assuming your cable box has composite outputs (red+white+yellow
> connectors) you can connect those outputs to the PVR-500's composite
> input

I forgot...I believe the PVR-500 supports s-video too (which is the
round connector with 4 or 5 pins inside it). If your cable box has
that, you should use that instead of the yellow composite connector
(but you still will use the red+white for audio). S-video is a bit
better quality than composite.

--
Ron Frazier