[mythtv-users] mytharchive problems

Rich Wilson richaw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 22:35:43 UTC 2011

Since I have a shiny new installation of mythbuntu 11.04, I thought I would
try mytharchive again. My attempts were not rewarded.

My first try aborted midway, with the message
ERROR: Failed while running dvdauthor: Result: 1
A closer look at the detailed log showed something like
ERR: Cannot jump to chapter 4 of title 1, only 3 exist
Googling found lots of results, but nothing I could understand to relate
to my situation, and most of them seemed rather old.
I decided to change something and try again.

I changed the theme to Simple - Autoplay, and the encoding profile
from SP to HQ.
I got a DVD burned! Yay! However, my one hour show had
shrunk to only the first 9 minutes. Arrrgh.

What's going on here? Surely mytharchive can't be that broken!

--
Rich Wilson
richaw at gmail.com