[mythtv-users] DVB-T radio timeline strangeness

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Wed Aug 17 09:05:28 UTC 2011

On 10/08/2011 14:17, John Veness wrote:
> Starting some time within the last few weeks, I have seen some
> strangeness when playing back DVB-T "radio" recordings from UK Freeview
> (e.g. BBC Radio 4). Specifically:
>
> 1, If I play back a recording that is currently in progress, and skip to
> the end, I still hear the audio playing OK but the frontend seems to
> hang - it won't respond to cursor keys or "Esc" or "I" or anything like
> that. I have to pkill mythfrontend to regain control.

I guess it's bad form to bump, but am I really the only person seeing
this, with latest 0.24-fixes on Ubuntu?

Could other UK Freeview users schedule a recording on, e.g, Radio 4, and
then while it's still recording, start playing it back then skip to the
end with e.g. down arrow, and see if it hangs for you as I describe above?

The other problems listed below could also do with verifying, but the
above is the most annoying.

Cheers,

John

--