[mythtv-users] Mac Mini - OS X Lion Server 10.7, HDHomeRun no EIT/EPG Data

Richard Ferrara richard at ferrara.net.au
Fri Aug 12 08:20:50 UTC 2011

Hi guys, thanks for the quick response.

The Mac Mini front end works fine when connected to my Linux backend, receives over the air EIT data fine and watches TV fine. Also displays Over the Air EIT fine when I import the database from Linux backend to Mac Mini backend and connect Mac Mini FrontEnd to Mac Mini Backend.

It just seems that MythBackend on the Mac Mini is not scraping over the air EIT (which I know is there) properly and inserting it into the program table of mythconverg.

I am running 0.24