[mythtv-users] 8 Years!

Christian Szpilfogel chriszpml at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 22:22:56 UTC 2011

On 09/08/2011 9:38 PM, Emmanuel wrote:
>> >  I've been using KnoppMyth since 2005. Thank YOU Cecil for all your hard efforts as well as the MythTV Devs.
>> >
>> >      -Ben
> Oh well, I will join my voice to this beginning "concert de louanges" (I
> dont know how to translate that ;-): Thanks to everybody involved, I'm
> happily using mythtv since 2005 and will certainly never go back to the
> dark side of watching TV without myth behind the scene!

The closest colloquial English statement for "concert de louanges" would likely be "singing praises" but more accurately it would be "chorus of praise".

I am an avid user of LinHES and before that KnoppMyth. At the time I started it was the best option and I still use myth as an appliance solution. Hence LinHes provides good stability and generally quick get up and go. For most people it just works and for some others of us we have documented various how-to's.