[mythtv-users] run script as root at startup

F P zagor.fp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:37:52 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 2:00 PM, <Michael T. Dean"
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com>wrote:

> Wrong place for discussion of such activities.  Please find another forum.
>

> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mailing_List_etiquette#Anything_else_I_should_be_aware_of.3F
> (item #5)
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Sorry, for that, I didn't noticed that #5, especially the sentence "Do not
even mention these things in passing within another discussion", which is
close to my case, for the purpose is perfectly reasonable (start a script
after backend) and the goal of the script was not to be discussed (and it's
legal in my country...).
So, sorry again.