[mythtv-users] Preview images mythweb from secondary backend

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:45:52 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Aaron Klein <klein.aaron at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have just completed most of the work in rebuilding my primary and
> secondary backends with 11.04 and have evetything working for the most part
> with respect to recordings but when I view the list of recorded shows on
> mythweb shows recoreded on the secondary backend do not get their preview
> image created.  For the primary backend shows they get generated in the same
> folder as the recordings /var/lib/mythtv/recordings but they do not appear
> to get generated fo rthe secondary backend.  The previews for the frontend
> are there but not those for mythweb.
>
> I have looked around the web and havent been able to find much information
> as to how to troubleshoot this.

I have corrected the issue.  I found in trying to troubleshoto another issue
where I could nto play recordings on my primary that where recorded on the
secondary that I had the IP address in incorrectly in the secondary.  A
single digit was off making it easy to skip over until I looked at it with a
fair amount of detail.