[mythtv-users] mythvideo browse file mode change exits front end

Johan.van der Kolk johan.van.der.kolk1 at telenet.be
Mon Aug 8 19:17:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

I changed the mythvideo view to what I believe was called "file browse mode"
After that my frontend exits with an error as soon as I select the
Videos section of the Media menu.

ASSERT failure in QList<T>::operator[]: "index out of range", file
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlist.h, line 447

Tried the same on a second frontend, with the same result.

If I knew which database setting was changed, I could set it it back to
the right value.

Running updated 0.24-fixes on ubuntu 10.04 2.6.32-33-generic

Johan