[mythtv-users] How to make mythbuntu 10.4 system disk clone bootable?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:16:08 UTC 2011

Sorry. Looks like we're getting off track. When I did this kind of thing in
the past, the problem was that copying the O/S partition didn't get the MBR
set up and didn't take care of configuring grub either. With help from this
list, I was able to get a grub-based system working, but now we're talking
about an "improved" grub2 system. I also suspect there's something going on
with different tools reporting different file systems for the same
partition. ATM, I only have a MythBuntu 10.04 live/install CD (or a fedora
11 install CD) to work with.