[mythtv-users] Cant tune SBS and Nine in Melbourne, AU with Hauppauge HVR2200

Anthony Hill arhill at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:05:07 UTC 2011

Hey John,

I think you are right. (not that it does me any good at this point).

I suspect that if you delete all video sources and connections before
rescanning you can avoid these issues.

I did not delete anything before rescanning. I think that has triggered this
bug.

I suspect the fix is a relatively simple manual edit of the transports stuff
in the database.

I am kind of hoping someone can spell out to me what needs to be done to
what table(s).

Cheers.