[mythtv-users] Mythmusic not playing certain flac files

Emmanuel eallaud at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 20:10:24 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I am using almost latest trunk (probably from 1st August) but this
problem hit me several weeks ago, probably months, I did not really pay
attention: I have mp3 and flac files. mp3 files play flawlessly, and
most flac files also. The ones that dont play seem to be 44,1 kHz/24
bits. Oddly I can play flac files with 96kHz/24 bits.
The attached log is obtained by first playing a few sec of a flac
96kHz/24 bits (which works) and then flac 44,1kHz/24 bits (which does
not work: time is stuck where the previous song was, but the fan art
displays normally).
Anybody could shed some light?
TIA,
Emmanuel