[mythtv-users] mythmusic doesn't display embedded album art in flac files

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Thu Aug 4 17:35:12 UTC 2011

James Oltman wrote:
> My question is (and this is by no means a criticism), why do you want to
> use the embedded album art?

You answered that question further down. If I want to put a few songs on
my mobile phone or wherever, I want to have the album art there as well,
even if I copy only a few songs and put them all in one folder.

> ...but Rhythmbox converts the cover.jpg just fine for
> each song.

I didn't understand that. What does Rythmbox "convert"? I enabled the
album art plugin, but the configure button of the plugin is greyed out
and it doesn't download anything. I'm using 0.12.08 from the Ubuntu
10.04 repository...