[mythtv-users] MythWeb setup issues - Mandriva 2010.2

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Thu Aug 4 13:08:56 UTC 2011

I am having an issue with getting mythweb up and running.

When I go my webaddress http://192.168.1.4/mythweb I get a directory
listing (unless I put a symlink called index.html to mythweb.php)

If I click on mythweb.php I get the opening screen/webpage. However, if
I click on anything else I get the following screen:

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the
">referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author
of ">that page about the error. If you entered the URL manually please
check your spelling and try again.

The >referring page or >that page links to
http://192.168.1.4/mythweb/settings/mythweb/<--#echo%20encoding=

So, where am I failing? I have mythweb.conf installed in my
/etc/http/conf/webapps.d folder... this is a smaller version than the
one that comes with the distro - when I do what the distro says, I get a
can't run script line 23 error

I am running Mandriva 2010.2, and using mythtv and mythweb .23...

--
  Kris B.
  krisbee at krisbee.com