[mythtv-users] Best all around analog and clear QAM tuner

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 13:08:47 UTC 2011

I want to thank everyone whom replied.  With the replies I decided to
reinstall 11.04 last night and ignore that when I went to IVTV MPEG2 that it
did not display the card right away and put in /dev/video0 and after doing
so it appeared and I was able to configure the card and live TV worked fine
on both analog and digital sides of the tuner.

I also was able to get most of the remote working but it seems my back/exit
button is not being reconized.  This is somewhat disappointing because that
is how we get out of recorded shows back to the menus.  Those of you whom do
have a working 1600 do you use the remote and if so do  you have full
funcionality of the remote?