[mythtv-users] UK DVB-T radio not recorded after upgrade to Kubuntu 11.04

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 09:10:53 UTC 2011

I have a nova-t500 which uses a similar chipset. I know that I have
had problems where you need to do a full cold-boot of the system
(power unplugged for 10 sevonds) this is because of an issue with the
driver. If this fixes it you should look at the wiki pages for the
nova-t, such as inscreasing the tuning time and only using one of the
tuners for EIT info.

I expect this is the first thing you have tried but in anycase just in case.
Please post the myth version you are using what you upgraded from,
whether you changed myth version and what the previous version was.