[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 11.04b2 mceusb remote too sensitive

malcolm.torrent malcolm.torrent at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 23:39:22 UTC 2011

On 22/04/2011 23:59, malcolm.torrent wrote:

> I'm prepared to put this down to running pre-release but I believe
> lirc has been solid for the mceusb for a long time.
> Do you guys have any other ideas?
> MT

ok so I need to google a little more. it appears
[quote]

As of 2.6.36, some infrared receiver drivers have been removed from LIRC
and into the kernel. The following drivers are no longer available in lirc:

    * mceusb

[/quote]
  and the very recent

so the problem is probably in the kernel, still no clue on fixing it.