[mythtv-users] Message part 2

MH Acct mh_acct2 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 15:09:07 UTC 2011

Sorry, must have nudged my track pad and accidentally sent that last message early.

To continue (I was about the edit it) the first part (up to the ">>> tune to" appears then the latter half gets repeated - as far as I can see it looks like it's seeing the hardware OK, but it's not getting a good signal.  Is there anything else any can suggest, please?  The aerial cable currently runs into the main digital box, then out and is split, one half going to my MythTV box, so I was going to try plugging it directly in to see if that made a difference, but unfortunately I am away from home at the moment and doing all this testing over SSH, so I only have software access to the box right now.

thanks for any help you can give me - I take it that USB tuner should be fine with MythTV (I got it as a suggestion from the MythTV wiki, so unless I've bought the wrong one AFAIK it should be fine).
MH