[mythtv-users] How big is your database on disk?

Dave Richardson mythtv at derdev.com
Fri Apr 22 11:38:06 UTC 2011

 I'm seeing some slight jumpiness on my frontends when the Guide is
 accessed during LiveTV.  Having seen some questions recently about
 optimized queries and indexing, I figured I'd just start with something
 simple by making sure my database wasn't out of scale to others...

 I'm curious if anyone feels that this database is average, large,
 unexpectedly large.

 du -hs /var/lib/mysql/mythconverg/
 242M	/var/lib/mysql/mythconverg/

 Maybe a few of you could share your db sizes?

 11 tuners defined (3 comcast DTAs and 2X2(X2multirec) HDHRs
 2 lineups

 Thanks.