[mythtv-users] Silly Question: tmdb.py usage

Mike Bennett mbppg at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 16:47:11 UTC 2011

Okay I had mythtv for a few years and have never messed with the videos.
So I dumped a couple of videos in the folder and I able to watch them
etc. How do you go about getting the metadata for the videos using
tmdb.py? Is this run via command line or from some menu in myth? Do you
have to set it up? I see a config line (path to imdb.pl) on mythtweb but
it seems to be looking for a pl not a py file. Help a fellow dork out
and learn me up on how to do this, thanks.

--
regards,

Mike Bennett
www.mbppg.com