[mythtv-users] Theme Teams

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 00:43:34 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> Ever wanted to create or improve a theme, but just don't have the time
> to do all the work yourself?  Do you use a theme that you love, but
> that's just not finished or needs updating?

> If you're interested in creating a new default theme, especially, please
> let me know before getting started.  It's important that everyone
> interested in creating the default theme work together--so we don't have
> a bunch of teams independently working toward the same goal, with
> redundant efforts, and end up with different themes--where only one can
> be the default.

Mike, thanks for getting this out there.  It looks well thought out
and sounds like it's just what I need.  I do like themeing, but have
had minimal time as of late to actual do any of it.  Sure, I get in
bits and pieces every now and then, but if I was only working on one
part, I'd feel like I was getting more accomplished.  You can count me
in on the themeing teams.