[mythtv-users] Hauppauge Colossus review at AnandTech

Ryan Patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 22:45:30 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 6:11 PM, Jonathan Larson
<jtlarson at u.washington.edu> wrote:
> Sound like there are still some bugs to work out but it’s looking promising:

In comparison to the original HD-PVR I like the external USB interface
much batter than an internal card with dongles (PCIe though which is
good).  The HDMI input could be neat.  But it would have to be
reliable.

It seems every manufacturer uses a slightly different HDMI standard.
Today I only use HDMI on my PS3 and I have to perform a special
sequence to get it to fully connect to my TV every time I launch a
game.

-Ryan