[mythtv-users] Shaw STB Firewire capture

Tim Korsrud myth at korsrud.com
Sat Apr 16 18:12:07 UTC 2011

I have had pretty good success with at Motorola DCT3400 and a Pace
775D.  I am in Saskatoon, and rarely see a failed recording.  The
firewire port occasionally becomes disabled on the Pace 775 and I have
to reactivate the box through shaw's webpage.  This only happens every
3-4 months.

I haven't tried to newer Motorola boxes that they are selling now.

Tim