[mythtv-users] Audio Video Sync settings for recording

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 03:54:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm noticing an audio video sync issue with programs I record with mythtv
0.24. In the playback if I use the audio sync adjustment to give the audio a
delay (move scrollbar to the right) of 50-100 milliseconds it seems much
better.

The sync difference can be noticed even if I use vlc/mplayer to playback the
nuv.

I see this ticket (http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4262) that allows you
to save the setting per channel, however am not clear if this effects only
playback or works at recording stage itself?

Is there a way I could set this so that the audio video is in sync in the
recorded nuv itself?

Thanks a lot guys.

Bye for now.