[mythtv-users] SOLVED: MythTV vs. Windows Media Center

Jim Morton Jim at Morton.hrcoxmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:21:19 UTC 2011

On 4/14/2011 1:52 PM, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2011, E. Westbrook wrote:
>
>> I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of rule 14 of the Internet.
> Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line ?

Close but not quite.

rule 14:
Do not argue with trolls - it means that they win.
By responding to trollbait in an online forum or chatroom, the troller
automatically gains victory regardless of the level of maturity of the
bait or subsequent responses to said bait.