[mythtv-users] yet another user with MythWeb problems on recent GIT versions

Matt W mwood23 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 04:30:51 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2011-04-13 at 13:05 -0700, Matt W wrote:
> > User Notice
> > at /usr/local/mythtv/share/mythtv/bindings/php/MythBackend.php,
> > line 99:
> > !!NoTrans: Unexpected response to MYTH_PROTO_VERSION '65': !!
>
> Hi;
>
> Just a shot:
>
> What version of MythTV are you running on? Type: mythbackend --version
>
> When you pulled mythweb, what branch did you use? From your mythweb
> source directory, type: git branch -a
>
> If you're running on 0.24, you'd type: git checkout fixes/0.24. Then
> redo your copy (I'd purge the old /var/www/mythweb 1st.)
>
> Bill

ah of course, the version conflict did enter my mind.  well I'm running
bleeding edge.  All things considered I probably should have stuck with .24
fixes etc, but I moved forward a while ago and db version-wise there's no
going back now :)  That error about the protocol was probably due to my
mythbackend being hung up, at least according to the logs.

MythTV Version   : v0.25pre-1694-g449fca5
MythTV Branch    : master
Network Protocol : 65
Library API      : 0.25.20110328-2
QT Version       : 4.6.3
Options compiled in:
 linux debug use_hidesyms using_alsa using_backend using_bindings_php
using_dvb using_frontend using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video
using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_bindings_php
using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg

fwiw, I tried PHP 5.3.6 with no suhosin and I get the same results.