[mythtv-users] Adding DVB-S

Ray Kinsella raykinsella78 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 22:13:44 UTC 2011

Hi all,

My mythv box has been working perfectly for the past few months as a DVB-T
receiver.
Its going so well I am considering adding DVB-S card to my rig.

Question is pretty simple, I have dual tuner DVB-T card that enables me to
watch and record tv at the same time.
I will want the same flexibility from the satellite receiver ...

All the Hauppauge DVB-S receiver all appear to have one coaxail connection,
Do these enable recording and watching more than one satellite channels at
the same time ... or do I need multiple cards?

Thanks

Ray Kinsella