[mythtv-users] HDHR dead?

Matthew Asplund mattasplund at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:24:18 UTC 2011

In case it is worth it to you, I had my main board fry on my HDHomeRun, and
I contacted them.  They replaced it with a remanufactured unit for, I think,
$75.  It was cheaper than a new unit, and it has worked like a champ.

Oh, and on the DC wall wart, when I was having problems with my original
HDHomeRun (one of the early ones with the bad power supply), I tried several
different wall warts, and they would all let the HDHomeRun boot up, but none
of them let me tune channels.  Seems like there is something special in some
spec because as soon as I got a new wall wart from them, it worked
perfectly.

Matthew Asplund