[mythtv-users] Missing weathersourcesettings table completely

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:34:08 UTC 2011

Each time my frontend starts, I see the following:
2011-04-04 13:06:32.841 Current MythTV Schema Version (DBSchemaVer): 1264
2011-04-04 13:06:35.535 Upgrading to MythWeather schema version 1001
2011-04-04 13:06:35.539 DB Error (Performing database upgrade):
Query was: ALTER TABLE weathersourcesettings ADD COLUMN updated TIMESTAMP;
Error was: Driver error was [2/1146]:
QMYSQL: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Table 'mythconverg.weathersourcesettings' doesn't exist
 new version: 1001

I was looking through my database backups and I cannot even find this
table.  It used to be mc.sql contained a lot of statements to create tables,
but now it appears mythtv-setup handles it in an integrated fashion or each
plugin handles its own.  How should I go about re-creating this table so
mythfrontend can upgrade the schema?  I see various "create" statements
here:
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/blob/fixes%2F0.24/mythplugins/mythweather/mythweather/dbcheck.cpp

Should I just run them or is there something else I need to do?

Thanks.

/Brian/