[mythtv-users] MythArchive in 0.24: Sorting broken in 'Select Recordings'

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Wed Apr 6 20:46:06 UTC 2011

On 06/04/11 19:57, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> If anyone wants to try the hard-coded approach, patch is attached.
>
> Mike

Mike:  So far I've always used the ATrpms packages, and they won't get
to include any patches that haven't been committed.

I know (or at least I think I know) that I could patch and rebuild from
there but I'd prefer not to have to invest in learning to do that.  I've
been living with the partially broken system for some time (and several
cakes of DVDs) and could obviously continue to do so; at least, like a
well-known British comic, it does seem to 'play all the right notes but
not necessarily in the right order' - ie I don't think it leaves any
recordings out.

If John D's tests look OK and 0.24.1 isn't imminent I'd like to have
your hard-coded patch committed, with the 'real' fix to be applied in
the next release.

John P