[mythtv-users] Anybody using analog "soft encoder" tuners under 0.24 ?

Mark Lord mythtv at rtr.ca
Tue Apr 5 21:52:13 UTC 2011

On 11-04-05 05:39 PM, Mark Lord wrote:
> On 11-04-05 05:17 PM, John P Poet wrote:
> ..
>> Post a backend log with "-v channel"
>
> The frontend appears to be the part having great difficulties,
..

Mmmm.. I ran it again, and snuck in the backdoor to have a look
at the actual recording file (.nuv).  It continues to grow as
the frontend sits there stuck (before it crashes/quits).

So I made a copy of the .nuv file, putting it into the videos/ dir.
Then later, tried to play the copy with mythvideo,
and it's definitely messed up.

MMmm.. that's a clue, I guess.